Financial Counseling can be the solution to getting rid of the tedious letters in the mailbox. Danish People’s Aid, together with a number of municipalities, has set up financial counseling in several places in the country. The advice is free, impartial and confidential, and is offered to all citizens, single people and families with financial difficulties in their private finances.
The counseling offers:
- A permanent advisor
- Budget planning and preparation of installment plan
- Overview of the financial situation
- Help to make a budget and debt statement
- Help to contact the bank and creditors
- Help to keep track of your finances in the future